-
January 20th, 2008, 04:10 AM
#2211
Inactive Member
Scheissenbedauern?
<font color="#0033FF" size="1">[ January 19, 2008 12:10 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>
-
January 20th, 2008, 07:14 AM
#2212
Inactive Member
hahaha, keep it comming, I like that*lol
-
January 20th, 2008, 03:49 PM
#2213
Inactive Member
Putzfimmel---what you and I are not in the mood for
because bettschwere [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 21st, 2008, 05:50 AM
#2214
Inactive Member
*LMAO
I so need a Putzfimmel*lol
-
January 21st, 2008, 01:26 PM
#2215
Inactive Member
Good *cough cough* Morning, Looks like that flu bug is making the second round...My chest hurts from coughing, but I wanted to stop in and say "Howdy do".
I hope all is well in your neighborhoods, You are in my thoughts today [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
*Smile*
-
January 21st, 2008, 03:59 PM
#2216
Inactive Member
-
January 21st, 2008, 06:12 PM
#2217
Inactive Member
die beleidigte Leberwurst spielen
So are these like slang...because he says that sentence means to stick ones lower lip out sukily or the literal translation which is hilarious!!!
-
January 21st, 2008, 10:04 PM
#2218
Inactive Member
-
January 22nd, 2008, 04:10 AM
#2219
Inactive Member
ok, that makes three of us*L
-
January 22nd, 2008, 05:35 AM
#2220
Inactive Member
yeah, whatever mum said*lol
Its not really slang sis, it means that you are upset over nothing*L
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks